Pack your running shoes, an empty memory card for your camera and hit the streets of Liverpool. It’s a walking city and there’s plenty to see. From world class attractions, shopping and sport to legendary music and nightlife, the Liverpool city region is bursting with the widest choice of things to do.
- Think Liverpool, think The Beatles! – The city is officially the world’s capital of Pop, and the Fab Four, of course, its most famous offspring. There are plenty of Beatles attractions across the city, but don`t forget to pay a visit to The Cavern Club, the place where The Beatles musical identity was formed.
- Derby Square – home to the imperious Queen Victoria Monument, is also the former site of Liverpool Castle. Unlike much of the surrounding area, this great bronze escaped the German bombs.
- Fascinating Architecture – ranging from medieval Liverpool, Baroque masonries to The Chambers’ revolutionary build, there is certainly a lot to discover.
- Eating Out – with every kind of restaurant, from fine dining to street food, but we recommend Camp and Furnace located at The Baltic Triangle. Just named by The Times newspaper as one of the 20 Coolest Places to eat In the UK.
- Theatre Culture – Williamson Square is home to the Liverpool Playhouse which, along with its sister, the Everyman, puts on a solid programme of new and touring theatre. Round the corner is the Royal Court Theatre, an Art Deco music hall whose homegrown comedy nights are extremely popular.
- The Old Dock – preserved under Liverpool ONE, a porthole allows you to peer down at the subterranean remains of the world’s first commercial wet dock. Tours run regularly.
- Liverpool One – the popular shopping district offers you everything you need for a great day out. From shops to restaurants – a great place to indulge and unwind. The jewel in the crown of Liverpool One is the stunning Chavasse Park. Situated within five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens regularly plays host to a fabulous array of one-off and seasonal events.
- Football Stadiums –. Liverpool is home to both Everton Football Club and Liverpool Football Club. Both team are steeped in sporting history and a very much part of the Liverpool community. Stadium tours operate all year round.
- Cathedrals – Liverpool has not one but two world-class cathedrals and the Anglican one holds many world records: highest and heaviest peal of bells, highest Gothic arches, largest organ in the world, largest cathedral in Britain, fifth largest in the world. For Tower and Audio Tour tickets, book through the Official Tourist Board and save time and money.
- Nightlife – A warm welcome by the Liverpool locals is always guaranteed. Their sense of fun and love of a great night out ensures that the bars in Liverpool are lively and the nightlife is legendary. It’s no wonder that Liverpool has been voted Britain’s Best Nightlife Destination.
European Tour Stops
|Feb. 16, 2014||Nice, France|
|Apr. 27, 2014||Madrid, Spain|
|May. 25, 2014||Liverpool, UK|
|Aug. 4, 2014||Dublin, Ireland|
|Oct. 5, 2014||Lisbon, Portugal|
North American Tour Stops
|Mar. 15, 2014||Washington DC|
|Mar. 23, 2014||Dallas, TX|
|Apr. 6, 2014||San Francisco, CA|
|Apr. 13, 2014||Raleigh, NC|
|Apr. 26, 2014||Nashville, TN|
|May. 18, 2014||Portland, OR|
|Jun. 1, 2014||San Diego, CA|
|Jun. 21, 2014||Seattle, WA|
|Jul. 20, 2014||Chicago, IL|
|Aug. 31, 2014||Virginia Beach, VA|
|Sep. 21, 2014||Philadelphia, PA|
|Sep. 28, 2014||Montreal, Canada|
|Oct. 5, 2014||San Jose, CA|
|Oct. 11, 2014||Cleveland, OH|
|Oct. 11, 2014||Brooklyn, NY|
|Oct. 19, 2014||Denver, CO|
|Oct. 19, 2014||St. Louis, MO|
|Oct. 26, 2014||Vancouver, BC|
|Oct. 26, 2014||Los Angeles, CA|
|Nov. 8, 2014||Savannah, GA|
|Nov. 16, 2014||Las Vegas, NV|
|Dec. 7, 2014||San Antonio, TX|
|Jan. 18, 2015||Arizona|
|Jan. 25, 2015||New Orleans, LA|